ROAM Lifetime Limited Warranty
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong, don’t worry—all ROAM suitcases are backed by our lifetime limited warranty, which covers any non-cosmetic damage that your case might incur, even if it’s from aggressive baggage handlers or a passing truck. There’s no such thing as an unbreakable suitcase—but until there is, we’ve got your back.
The world’s best luggage deserves the world’s best customer service. If you have questions or concerns at any time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (866) 370-1436.
Our lifetime limited warranty, which gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by state, province, or country.
Our warranty extends to polycarbonate luggage manufactured by ROAM Luggage, Inc. (“ROAM”) and purchased directly from ROAM or ROAM’s authorized retailers (the “Luggage”). Luggage is designed to be used for travel, and this Warranty does not cover Luggage used in a manner not related to travel.
ROAM's Limited Warranty and Responsibilities
ROAM warrants the Luggage against defects in material and workmanship set forth below (“Defects”), when the Luggage is used for its intended purposes.
Who this Warranty Extends To
A COPY OF THE PURCHASE RECEIPT IS REQUIRED TO DETERMINE WARRANTY APPLICABILITY.
This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Luggage or, in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the Luggage. The “original purchaser,” for the purposes of this warranty, is the first purchaser of the Luggage from ROAM or a ROAM authorized retailer. The “original recipient” is the first receiver of Luggage purchased as a gift from ROAM or a ROAM authorized retailer. All ROAM warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Luggage is owned by the original purchaser/ recipient of the Luggage.
ROAM limited warranties are neither transferable nor applicable for commercial or rental use.
This limited warranty covers the following:
- Cracks in the front or back shell
- Wheels, handles, or telescoping handles that are no longer usable
- Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed
- Fabric tears that render linings and compression boards non-functional
This lifetime limited warranty does NOT cover:
- “Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling and use of Luggage and which do not impair the functionality of the product.
- This warranty excludes damage and defects related to or caused by: improper use or maintenance, failure to observe care instructions and manuals, negligence or accident by any party other than ROAM. ROAM recommends having the product inspected by a third party immediately after handling by a carrier (e.g. courier, airline or railway company) and immediately reporting any damage to the carrier who may provide insurance against such damage.
- Replacement of any non-defective pieces in the luggage (for example, if you purchase Luggage with multiple components and only one component is defective, then we will only replace the defective component).
- Any luggage (whether manufactured by ROAM or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Luggage sold “as-is”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the Luggage is not “new”
- Loss of functionality due to consumers being locked out of their Luggage. See “Your Responsibilities” below for information regarding assistance with locked Luggage.
- Our warranty does not cover the replacement of lost or stolen bags and/ or its contents.
In the event of a Defect, ROAM’s sole and exclusive liability and your sole remedy under this limited warranty will be, at ROAM’s option, to provide repaired or replacement Luggage, subject to your fulfillment of “Your Responsibilities” below. Replacement Luggage may be provided in a color different from the Luggage you originally purchased.
For limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock Luggage covered under the limited warranty, ROAM guarantees only replacement of a product with equal or greater retail value and does not guarantee exact replacement of the same limited edition, discontinued or out-of-stock items.
Due to the nature of certain types of repairs and normal wear and tear, it is not always possible to return your bag to its original condition. Due to discontinuation of a particular part of color identical replacement parts may not be available. ROAM will repair or replace a damaged parts with the closest matching part or component in the closest matching color.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must return your Luggage to ROAM and provide ROAM with proof of the original date of purchase. Evidence of a Defect and any claims must be sent to the address set forth at the end of this limited warranty.
ROAM will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your Luggage back to you within 30 days of receiving your original Luggage.
If you make a return after the 100-day trial, you are responsible for the cost of shipping your bag to us, however, we will return the favor and ship your bag back to you free of charge.
Replaced or repaired Luggage is subject to the same limited warranty as the original Luggage.
Luggage that is locked can be shipped to ROAM to be unlocked by ROAM personnel. You will be responsible for any shipping and handling costs.
To return your case for repair, please send it to our factory:
3428 GA Hwy 297 N
Vidalia, GA 30474